The SG50 hoist manufactured by SMDM is compact in design and fits in most cars with ease of use – keeping you independent. It is designed to be floor mounted and can be laid flat in the vehicle when not in use. It is load rated to 50kgs which accommodates manual wheelchairs and scooters.
- Electronic lifting/lowering mechanism load rated to 50kg
- Manual rotation by articulated joint and swivelling base
- Floor mounted and foldable for easy stowing
- Folding function with gas strut
- Adjustable height
- Keypad operation – optional
- Installed with the universal fitting kit provided by our qualified installers
The SG50 Hoist features electronic lifting/lowering with manual rotation from the main shaft and articulated joint. This dual pivot provides greater manoeuvrability of the scooter or wheelchair within the vehicle. It allows a person to be able to lift their personal mobility equipment into their vehicle independently.
Compact in design, it can be fitted in most cars including hatch back style cars when the rear door is angled, and the boot space is limited. To consider installation for this type of car, an on-site visual confirmation of the car and the equipment is required by the installer prior to quoting.
Manufactured by Fadiel Italiana, the SMDM SG50 Hoist showcases practicality, innovation, and quality design.
Autochair Smart Lifer LP
Formally named The Olympian, the new and improved Smart Lifter LP hoist from Autochair is available in 150kg & 200kg weight capacity models.
It is designed to lift larger (wider, longer, heavier) scooters, wheelchairs, and owner chairs better and easier than ever before
- Lifting capacity of up to 200kg
- Lifts & Loads in 60 seconds
- Easy to use
- Lifts all types of scooters and powerchairs
- Robust & versatile construction
- Over 350 vehicle specific installation kits
- Transfer easily to your next vehicle
Autochair Smart Lifter
The Smart Transfer (formally known as Milford Person Lift) is designed to safely lift a person in and out of a vehicle without putting strain on the carer/ operator or person being lifted.
- Lifting capacity of up to 150kg
- Specialised hoist with pivoting points to move a person easily between a wheelchair and a vehicle
- Can be installed in any 2-door car and most 4-door cars
- Suitable for both driver and passenger doors
- Can be operated solo, or by an attendant or carer
- Optional mounting bracket for in-home use